Water/Wastewater Funding Applications

The following four documents are required as part of the application process:

The ANRC Application Form is used for requesting grants, deferred loans or loans from the above funding programs.

The Resolution of Intent is required when issuing tax-exempt bonds. It states the intention to issue tax-exempt bonds for a specific project and the desire to use the part of the proceeds for cost incurred prior to Bond Closing. This is not a binding document on the entity seeking funding.

The Signatory Authority Resolution simply tells ANRC who the official representative of the entity will be for that project.

The Waste/Wastewater Advisory Committee is required to review all projects seeking funding from ANRC. You can learn more about t his committee by clicking here.

For information on the Arkansas Community and Economic Development Program, (HUD) click here.

For more information contact:
Linda Leigh Flannigan, Marketing Director
Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
101 East Capitol Avenue, Suite 350
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: (501) 682-0547 Fax: (501) 682-3991
Email: linda.flanagin@arkansas.gov