Water Rights Investigations

Water Rights Investigation

If you have an issue related to flooding, surface water availability and use, or ground water availability use, Commission staff may be able to assist you with resolving your problem.  To request Commission assistance, submit a written request clearly stating the issue you wish investigated, along with the location of the issue on appropriate maps, if possible, and identify any persons involved.  Upon receipt of such a request, the Executive Director shall determine if the Commission can be of assistance.

Reference:  Title VIII

For more information contact:
Ken Brazil P.E., Engineer Supervisor
Arkansas Natural Resources Commission
101 East Capitol Avenue, Suite 350
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: (501) 951-3830 Fax: (501) 682-3991
Email: ken.brazil@arkansas.gov